Personal Assistant Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Personal Assistant for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Carrying out specific projects and research;
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
• Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
• Being involved in decision-making processes
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Education : Senior year or College fresh Graduate
Years of experience : 0 – 3
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent word processing and it skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• The ability to work on your own initiative;
• Honesty and reliability;
• Attention to detail;
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and oral English language
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Personal Assistant job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Personal Assistant Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.