Procurement Officer Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Procurement Officer for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience from 3-5 years in the field of Procurement (mainly in the field of construction chemicals or chemical industry) .
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s degree.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Procurement Officer job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Procurement Officer Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.