Project Engineer jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Project Engineer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Design performance tests and conduct them on projects to assure quality.
• Monitor project progression, resolve any issues that arise and coordinate team activities to maintain approved schedule.
• Control project pace and suggest schedule changes as needed.
• Adhere to establish budget and aid in contractor contract administration.
• Update management team and other project engineers on project progression, completion and any necessary updates regularly.
• Adhere to legal and company policies regarding a safe and clean workplace for all team members.
• Maintain an organized and logical database containing necessary project information and write computer programs for the database as necessary.
• Comply with all company and federal regulations.
• Actively contribute to the company’s team oriented environment.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or very similar field
• Proficient knowledge with CAD
• Familiar with CAD circuit design
• Familiar with best practices for manufacturing and procedures
• 5 to 8 years experience in project management.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Project Engineer jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.