Property Advisor Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Property Advisor for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Research, select, evaluate new buying & selling requests and prospect existing and new clients.
• Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
• Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• Study the assigned tasks with all availabilities, price plans and locations.
• Develop trust and provide outstanding client service on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
• Submit sales activity & forecast reports to supervisor, provide briefing to Channel Manager as necessary or as requested.
• Presenting the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Handle sales goals & targets assigned by Sales Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• The capacity to listen and understand your customers, to carefully construct what you want to convey in order to explain, convinces and influences others.
• Experience in sales and preferably in real estate field (Minimum 2 years experience)
• University degree
• Presentation skills
• Owns a car is a must
• Good knowledge of Windows operating environment (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Good command of English.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Property Advisor job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Property Advisor Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.