Property Consultant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Property Consultant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handle all enquirers with professional care and attention within strict company timelines
• Convince prospective clients to provide best quality service
• Ensure high level of Customer service
• Advise clients on suitable and matching properties for their requirements
• Maintains and develops business with existing customers
• Assist and consult clients throughout the buying or leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information.
• Follow Up with own customers for signing sales/ lease agreements
• Arrange and accompany viewings in coordination with the Clients and Listing Coordinators.
• Liaise with the VIP clients in order to accommodate their Buying and rental requirements
• Establish and build long term effective , positive, and professional working relationships with internal/ external clients/ potential and existing clients (Landlords, Tenants, Investors, Developers Roots Land colleagues)
• Negotiate and conclude leases and sales transactions through to the completion transfer.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Clear and Effective communication skills
• Excellent English skills (Read / Write /Speak)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of team spirit
• Excellent time management & organization skills
• Passion for real estate
• Right attitude
• High motivation
• Maintain regular contact with clients (owners, buyers, tenants, and developers)
• Existing properties to market.
• A proven track record (will be checked)
• Creates a business to find buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas which are for sale and lease
• Actively search for clients and leads
• Daily update leads and listings on CRM
• Attend events such as exhibitions, training etc.
• Follow-up deals and ensure any sales closed and all business activities and documents comply with RERA laws and practices.
• Must be RERA Certified or have a strong willingness to do licensing
• UAE Driving License and have own car is mandatory
• Minimum 2 years experience real estate market.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Property Consultant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Property Consultant for our company. location Dubai.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.