Public Relations Officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Public Relations Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
• Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
• Prepare and distribute press releases
• Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
• Address inquiries from the media and other parties
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends
• Prepare and submit PR reports
• Manage PR issues.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
• Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
• Background in researching, writing and editing publications
• Proficient in MS Office and social media
• Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
• Strong communication ability (oral and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Public Relations Officer job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Public Relations Officer Job Opening
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.