Public Relations Officer jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Public Relations Officer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Renewal of commercial license
• Renewal of commercial vehicles & registration
• Correspondence distribution
• Follow up all the documents related to permits, project stake holder and Municipality etc.
• Receiving all the log files of renewals.
• Renewal of the Camps & follow up with the ministry of civil defense approval
• Should be well versed with labor and immigration procedures, renewal, government online portals.
• Proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits, and company related licenses.
• Preparation, collection and submission of all necessary documents as required by the government for the cancellation of visas/work permits, etc as necessary.
• Must have knowledge about renewal of Staff Visa, Emirates IDs, Medicals & etc.
• When the need arises, represent the company in Police Stations, Airport, Embassies, Ministries, other significant departments.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree, business related
• Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Must have 5-7 years of UAE experience
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies.
• Strong background of UAE labor law
• Native Arabic & English speaking preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Public Relations Officer jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.