Job Title : Radiographer Dubai jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Radiographer Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Radiographer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Reviews exam orders/requisitions, reviews corresponding protocol and, if needed, asks questions of senior(s) and prepares for exams.
- Explains procedures to patients. Prepares equipment, supplies.
- Positions patient and attaches or adjusts immobilizing and shielding devices to ensure precise patient position, patient comfort, and to minimize patient exposure to x-rays.
- Evaluates completed tests for quality and completeness. Documents all studies performed.
- Performs quality control studies on equipment. Informs supervisor of equipment malfunction or need for repair and documents.
- Cleans equipment and room and restores all equipment and supplies for subsequent use.
- Assists in training and supervision of students, interns and trainees.
Graduate from an accredited Radiologic Technology Program required
Valid License from the country of origin if applicable
Experience Post Post-Qualifications
Two (2) years of experience as a Radiographer, specializing in MRI.
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic – Oral & Written.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Radiographer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Radiographer Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.