Receptionist jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Receptionist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
• Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
• Follow company brand standards
• Assist other departments, as necessary
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Completed high school certificate or equivalent
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Receptionist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Receptionist job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.