Recruitment Admin Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Recruitment Admin for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Receives hiring requests from Operations Department
• Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using databases, Internet recruiting resources, walk-ins, media, and employee referrals
• Screens potential candidates CVs, conducting on the phone interview with candidates & scheduling interviews with candidates accepted from the phone screening
• Conducts the first interview with candidates who passed the pre-employment test
• Coordinates with Operations & candidates accepted from the first interview for scheduling the second interview
• Enters data of accepted candidates on the Recruitment application on the WFM & on the Training Template
• Makes sure that the employee signs the NDA form and submits a personal photo and Criminal record on the first day of training
• Audits on the filling of the candidates’ documents required as per the COPC approach
• Updates the Recruitment metrics on monthly basis to measure the On Time and Recruitment Quality as per the COPC Approaches
• Performs other related Duties
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
• 1-3 Years of Work Experience.
• Fluent in Arabic & English language.
• Proficiency in any other foreign language is an added plus.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Recruitment Admin job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Recruitment Admin Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.