Recruitment officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Recruitment officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Walk in interview for HR
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.