Regional Investment Associate Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Regional Investment Associate for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage deal prospects from first conversation through term sheet to deal close, coordinating resources to assess and close the deal.
• Lead and coordinate deal analysis, financial modeling, and the due diligence process.
• Form hypotheses on investment opportunities based on both key facts and market intuition
• Create clear and concise investment memos to the investment committee.
• Continually monitor and investigate macro and micro industry trends to recommend new sectors of technology for evaluation and potential investment.
• Liaise with regional teams for oversight on portfolios in different locations.
• Attend conferences and tradeshows to investigate companies and industries.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• At least 4-6 years of experience in venture capital, private equity or investment banking.
• Major in finance/business/economic studies.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Financial modeling and budgeting skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent technical understanding for financial software packages like Microsoft Excel, etc..
• Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Regional Investment Associate job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Regional Investment Associate Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.