Revenue Manager jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Revenue Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
• Identify new revenue opportunities.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
• Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
• Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of staff at the hotel.
• Assist and support sister hotels and travel when necessary.
• Embed a revenue management culture.
• Develop new revenue management reports and analytical tools, utilizing the on-line Revenue Plan and related applications.
• Provide strong, responsive Revenue Plan to support the hotel Rev Plan.
• Manage operating expenses to minimize costs while providing excellent guest services.
• Coordinate department s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication.
• Bear ultimate responsibility for monitoring consumption and ordering replacement of guest and cleaning supplies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 2-3 years of experience in hotel revenue management as Revenue manager or similar role.
• Strong organization and analytical skills Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Revenue Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Revenue Manager job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.