Safety Officer Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Periodical inspections of lifting equipment & maintained of lifting equipment & registered.
• Periodical inspections of fire extinguisher.
• Periodical inspections of personal productive equipment.
• Provide new employee H&S Program orientation.
• Identify, schedule, and track individual training requirements in coordination with the Project, the PA, and the HR Officer.
• Coordination with developer and ensure fulfillment of all EHS requirements and raise concern as and when required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Degree/Diploma Holder.
• Minimum 10 years experience is required.
• Good communication Skills.
• IT Skills.
• Should explain safety measures at site to new joined employees and labor.
• Knowledge on usage of Safety tools and equipment’s.
• Need to make sure that all the employees are following safety norms.
• Refilling and frequently inspection of All Fire extinguishers and all Safety equipment’s.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.