Sales Executive Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
• Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
• Set marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
• Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits.
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
• Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
• Create and present regular performance reports for managers and executives.
• Help to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams.
• Assign specific employees to market and sales projects or client accounts as needed.
• Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Attend trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good command on the English language.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.