Secretary Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Organizing calendar meetings
• Notifying attendees for sudden meetings
• Follow specific commands I send to sales towards feedbacks
• Organizing monthly calendars for uploads and claims
• Organizing Quarterly Calendars for setting targets with vendors
• Organizing travel bookings and reservations for internal staff or external customers related to Commercial Division
• Follow priorities as commanded during peak days/hours
• Accessing portal to extract the approved MDFs
• Coordinate with the marketing team to set marketing & activity plans
• Downloading quarter guides and highlight any announced changes
• Reading and highlighting compliances for MDF activities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from a reputable university
• Fluency in English is a must
• Can work under pressure
• Can handle multitask work
• Attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office
• Excellent communication skills
• Can handle confidential.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Secretary job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Secretary Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.