Find Senior Asset Planner jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Senior Asset Planner job openings in UAE, Senior Asset Planner Jobs in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Determine from the Master Plan critical path items, indicate potential risks & solutions against ongoing projects
• Coordinate with the Global Fleet Team to Plan the short-, medium- & long-term fleet requirements
• Coordinate with Regional Fleet Teams Plans and develop into the Master Plan
• Plan Fleet utilization to optimize, new build, refurbs, repairs, pre-positioning, disposal and swap out
• Produce and be responsible for accurate Monthly Fleet reports
for the Management Board Report detailing key KPI’s and actions in process to improve performance
• Map all ongoing projects that require Central support
• Weekly review with the Fleet/SRC/SC Teams against the Master Plan
• Weekly review of the new build manufacturing production Schedule report and liaison with GP&T to ensure Purchase Order are placed in a timely fashion, and GP&T are held accountable to delivery plan
• Weekly review of Fleet in the procurement process.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Candidate must be degree qualified ideally in Production/Manufacturing Planning, Engineering, Project Management.
• 5+ years in a similar role required
• Proficient in Planning Tools & Software (MS Project, Primavera P6, Astana, Asset Explorer)
• Experience of working with/development of ERP packages (M3, TM1 etc) preferred
• Previous asset management experience would be beneficial
• Previous experience and strategy development and deployment would be beneficial
• Exposure to Sales & Operations Planning process would be beneficial
• Experience of reporting to senior management and ability to produce appropriate reporting formats
• Experience of working & managing cross culture/functional teams would be advantageous.
• Planning and organizing skills
• Versatile Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding Asset management
• Finance management – P&L, Budget, Capex Reporting exposure would be beneficial.
• Leadership/Management skills
• Cultural awareness
• Time Management Skills – Adherence to stringent deadlines/targets.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Senior Asset Planner Jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.