Senior Copywriter Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Senior Copywriter for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Concept and write for a variety of touchpoints, including, advertising, promotional, digital advertising, video, social and articles, based on client direction
• Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
• Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
• Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
• Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas.
• Check all copy that generated by team members and offers feedback when necessary.
• Present ideas credibly to the internal team and to clients. Be able to engage in strategic discussions and build upon feedback.
• Ability to pitch your ideas with strong verbal and visual communication skills.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 2 years working as a Senior Copywriter in a creative agency or comparable in-house agency.
• Passion for breakthrough conceptual thinking and storytelling.
• Experience writing both technical and creative copy, and judging the appropriate context and audience for each.
• Have a naturally curious mind and a passion for culture and idea generation.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Senior Copywriter job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Senior Copywriter Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.