Senior Financial Analyst in E Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Senior Financial Analyst for our company. Location Dubai. Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
• Support month-end close process by preparing recurring and ad hoc reports, researching general ledger activity and variances to budget and prior year.
• Analyze variance to budget/forecast and prepare reports explaining budgets deviations.
• Prepare operating budgets based on previous figures or estimated revenue and expense reports.
• Develop Financial Strategic Planning, Annual Plan, Quarterly Plan updates, Budget, Forecast & reconciliation.
• Analyze expense trends and establish expense accruals
• Assist in development of financial models to analyze sales and other financial data.
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
• Review purchase cycle and analyze the Cash Flow on weekly basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
• Assisting in the valuing of acquisition opportunities through historical data analysis.
• Take the data generated by the Accounting Department (input) and transform it into meaningful management information.
• Create and distribute various financial reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within a finance role.
• You will ideally be fully or part qualified eg. CPA, ACA, CFA. CIMA, ICAEW
• Have high emotional intelligence and ability to understand cultural nuances.
• Excellent at collaborating.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Senior Financial Analyst in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.