Senior Product Manager jobs in Sharjah. Currently we are looking for Senior Product Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
• Manage the entire feature lifecycle, starting with planning and OKRs, all the way to managing backlog and agile iterations.
• Identify, conceptualise and develop new products as well as improvements to existing products with the goal of driving efficiency gains and reaching profitability.
• Take the lead and work with data analysts and engineers to diagnose & fix large production issues.
• Help contribute to creating a compelling vision, mission, and roadmap for our product portfolio that energizes and builds momentum within the teams.
• Develop, lead and implement projects such as company-wide go-to-market plans. Ensure timely delivery of projects in collaboration with your team and other departments.
• Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on product features and acting as the main point of contact for any enquiries.
• Collaborate with the engineers and designers, and other colleagues sharing knowledge on product developments and issues, to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team.
• Perform A/B testing working with data analysts and data scientists to validate and iterate product increments that demonstrate customer and business value.
• Gather and use quantitative and qualitative data, creating hypotheses and making informed product decisions, testing assumptions early to reduce risk up-front.
• Perform user lab testing and user interviews, to synthesize insights and feedback and disseminate that knowledge into the tech teams, building better products.
• At least 4 years of prior experience working in a PM role
• Previous experience in conceptualizing B2C mobility product solutions and successfully scaling them in the market to capture business value.
• Experience in working on mobile-first experiences with Android or iOS engineers.
• Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment, to manage and close the loop on multiple concurring tasks.
• Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies and processes
• Proven experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders, partners and executive management.
• Knowledge of design thinking methodologies to create outstanding user experiences with the help of UX or product designers.
• Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is a bonus.
• Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent). A degree in a STEM field is a bonus but is not compulsory.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Senior Product Manager jobs in Sharjah
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.