Service Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Service Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Drive continuous improvement, 5 s and lean development within the business unit
• Provide excellent customer support and service with a view to making it easy and a pleasure for the customer to deal with us.
• Proactively deal with customers and advise on suitable AMIT after sales products and services.
• Manage efficiently the workshop, field service, technical support and internal operations teams.
• Accurately recording all customer contact as well as proactively maintaining customer data within the system.
• Directly lead the after sales team ensuring the full range of duties are undertaken and completed to the highest standard acting to address any shortfalls in service provision.
• Giving technical guidance and hands on service provision when necessary.
• Efficient and proactive handling of enquires.
• Monitoring quotation and order volumes as well as outstanding quotations and work in progress. Reacting promptly to changes.
• To report on a weekly basis to senior management on the performance and activities of the team via the relevant K Pi’s and implement directives accordingly.
• Timely and accurate handling of orders including acknowledgements, contract review and customer support.
• Management of service contracts ensuring on time delivery and completion of any necessary performance data reports.
• Sales turnover in line with annual budget and business plan.
• Increased profitability in line with annual budget and business plan.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Previous experience of servicing/maintaining high pressure breathing air compressors.
• Operational, product and application knowledge.
• Adapting to Change, Willingness to learn.
• Self-motivation & team working.
• Use of working time & planning incl. attendance and punctuality.
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
• Minimum 5 years experience in maintaining breathing air compressors.
• PC literate, use of Microsoft office
• Fluent in English (written and speaking), spoken Arabic desirable.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.