System Admin Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Windows Server, Group Policy and Active Directory support
• Manage user accounts
• Proactively monitor servers to ensure maximum efficiency and uptime
• Perform software patching and upgrades
• Provides on call technical support for end users
• Help test and evaluate new hardware, software, and tools as they relate to the LAN and voice infrastructure.
• Maintain and support the data communication wiring infrastructure.
• Help develop and maintain network standards and procedures.
• Work within a team of network specialists in the installation and support of the network environment.
• Perform other job duties and responsibilities as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• With 2 years of experience in same role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
• Associate or higher degree in a related field
• Extensive experience with Windows OS
• Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
• Must have knowledge of Networking.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.