We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. Team Leader jobs Ras Al Khaimah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepare and coordinate the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs and long-stay guests
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services, supply information and respond to guest queries and promote inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities
• Maintain and update guest history profiles through the Opera guest profile system
• Review and prepare next day’s arrival reports for VIPs and those accorded special status, ensuring that these are highlighted to the management and necessary related functions are activated
• Block rooms ensuring allocation, according to guest expectations, utilizing guest history and communicates with all related departments to create awareness of any special requirements
• Give courtesy calls and complete the daily call log as per established guidelines.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
• You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively.
• Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Ras Al Khaimah Jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.