Technical Office Manager Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Technical Office Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Preparing technical and material submittals.
• Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
• Supervising and reviewing the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
• Attending progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
• Taking part in the project management review and risk management review.
• Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
• Coordinating with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
• Taking part in selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects.Reviewing subcontractors’ invoices.
• Following up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
• Taking part in the contractual aspect of projects.
• Documenting project issues/conditions.
• Handling the finish works to the QC.
• Implementing and solving technical problems that arise.
• Controlling and maintaining the safe, smooth progress of construction works.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering or related.
• 10-12 years experience in the Construction and Engineering industry.
• Extensive experience in operations, design, engineering, site works, construction/site management, project evaluation and technical office management.
• Strong track record of successfully completed projects of all types and sizes
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Technical Office Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Technical Office Manager Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.