Walk in interview for Tig Welder. Currently we are looking for Tig Welder for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and understand size of fillet forms.
• Weld both vertical and horizontal plane geometry.
• Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
• Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Will be certified for SMAW and TIG welding by recognized certifying agencies based on ASME, JEC standards
• Should be able to read and use Welding plans, Welding procedure
• Should have basic knowledge of NDT techniques
• Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
• Deftness and attention to detail
• Proficient in English
• Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
• Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.