Trader Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Trader for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Making key commercial decisions including sourcing in producing countries and identifying successful trading strategies.
• Managing a portfolio of diverse customers.
• Maintaining commercial relationships worldwide as well as growing market presence.
• Negotiating contracts to agree on prices, quality, delivery, and specifications.
• Devising and implementing commercial strategies in order to grow the business and increase the customer base.
• Providing input into the development of the company s green coffee trading strategy.
• Ensuring the timely execution of contracts and deliveries to customers
• Traveling regularly to visit customers and producers, sometimes at short notice.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Graduate Degree is a must
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Administration or Agronomy. An MBA would be beneficial.
• Excellent standards of spoken and written English and Spanish required.
• Portuguese and French skills would be advantageous.
• Coffee Quality assurance for purchases and sales, requiring keen abilities in cupping/evaluating coffee samples.
• Ability to work independently within a small group of experts.
• Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
• Microsoft Office Suite skills especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively worldwide.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Trader job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Trader Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.