Walk in interview for Transport Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Transport Coordinator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible to coordinate with drivers towards the activities associated with the transportation of products and manpower to customer locations or company locations.
• Monitor drivers of all divisions and deliveries.
• Optimize transport planning in the most efficient way.
• Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service and operational issues
• Ensure correct estimates in transport planning system
• Meet on time delivery requirements and followup on discrepancies
• Liaise with supply chain division for timely pickup and deliveries. As well as auto motive and various other divisions.
• Coordinate and monitor employee transport
• Monitor vehicle maintenance, salik, fuel, road fines etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Preferably graduate candidate with 1-4 years of experience in related field
• Driving Licence Mandatory
• Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluent in English
• Continuous Improvement mindset.
• Basic computer skills are mandatory.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.