Travel Consultant Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Travel Consultant for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Receive inbound calls for International & Domestic Air, Hotel and Local booking enquiries from customers
• Answer customer queries, as well as probe the customer to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
• Assist customers with the Cancellation, Baggage allowance, Meal/Seat blocking, Booking status, Payment status, Involuntary Schedule change and all other general enquiries pertaining to Air, Hotel and Local bookings.
• Document all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Salesforce CRM and Cleartrip Proprietary tool.
• Follow up (Call and Email) with customers in case of pending / escalated issues.
• Provide end-to-end support when it comes to Involuntary Flight Schedule change.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
• Deliver Outstanding Customer Experience to each and every Customer who has called in.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Graduate with University Degree.
• IATA Preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel and access is required.
• Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Travel Consultant job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Travel Consultant Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.