Vendor Coordinator Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Vendor Coordinator for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Search for new vendors (translators, proofreaders, DTP specialists, transcriptions, etc.): posting jobs, contacts, CV management, etc.
• Active management of our supplier s database. (We do have a localization management system) which facilitate all the VMing activities.
• Recruitment of new specialized vendors in order to create and expand multilingual and dedicated resource supply databases to accommodate clients needs.
• Evaluation process: vendor selection process, test management and vendors’ performance follow-up.
• Relationship management with existing vendors.
• Compiling monthly reports on vendor recruitment.
• Rate negotiations.
• Assisting Production Teams on specific vendor requirements based on project pipelines.
• Train newcomers and support to expand the Vendor Management team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• localization vendor management experience is preferable.
• Outstanding Negotiation skills.
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Excellent communicator, disciplined, persistent, organized, with initiative, intelligent and capable of bringing in results without being pushy, capable of working independently without day-to-day supervision.
• Excellent presentation/communication skills.
• Organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to transfer knowledge to other team members
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Quality and detail-oriented
• Self-starter and pro-active
• Knowledge and Interest in continuing to learn and identify new technologies and new tools
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Vendor Coordinator job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Vendor Coordinator Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.