Walk in interview for AC Duct Cleaning. Currently we are looking for AC Duct Cleaning for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Cleans and sanitizes Air Ducts & Dryer Vents in the Member’s Home as directed by work order
• Evaluates Work Area’s Air Quality and sells appropriate products (furnace filters, etc) for the overall improvement of Indoor Air Quality
• Plans the workday and determines the optimal travel route to scheduled appointments
• Ensures the safe driving of Company vehicles to the next scheduled appointment
• Surveys and discusses in detail with the customer any services to be completed
• Explains and sells as many additional services as the Member may desire, if applicable.
• Ensures that all pre-assigned jobs are successfully completed
• Completes and reviews invoices with the customer and secures payment for service.
• Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to next assigned appointment
• Telephones the next customer to alert them of time of arrival
• Directs Assistant on duties during service calls
• Completes all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns in all invoices, payments and charges to designated person
• Assists the Manager in formal training and development of new duct cleaners.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with Company requirements
• Must remain informed of current industry knowledge.
• Must have general knowledge of residential air duct structures and how they relate with heating/AC systems
• Demonstrated ability of good customer service techniques, which include follow through on all matters of sale. Adept use of a full range of proven selling techniques
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with fellow associates and external customers and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of functions. A team player
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be well organized, and possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Remain in good physical condition with no history of back problems
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to use power tools and climb ladders.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.