Walk in interview for Accountant. Currently we are looking for Accountant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Prepare MIS reports for the Finance Department
• Preparing quarterly/annual profit/loss statements and balance sheet schedules
• Responsible for bank reconciliation, developing periodic reports for management
• Accountable for uploading all the required financial data in Insurance Authority portal and maintain other digital and physical financial records internally
• Preparing cash flow statements
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
• Familiarity with finance regulations
• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
• Organization,and Time management skills
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.