Walk in interview for Accounting Clerk. Currently we are looking for Accounting Clerk for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make copies of and appropriately file accounting records.
• Enter sensitive data into the computer databases as a way of backing up information.
• Compare bank statements with the general ledger to reconcile the statements.
• Run depreciation software program to determine value of depreciable properties.
• Run performance analysis software to verify accuracy of financial reports.
• Calculate interest on bank accounts, credit accounts and loans using spreadsheets and other databases.
• Keep information confidential to protect the value of the organization.
• Assist Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with everyday tasks.
• Stay up-to-date by attending workshops and other educational opportunity.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Associate’s Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior experience with clerical work, typing and PC use
• Prior accounting experience not necessary, but beneficial
• Ability to use financial software
• Organizational skills and an attention for detail
• Excellent reporting skills
• Strong math skills
• Ability to communicate clearly
• High ethical and professional standards
• Proven track record of dependability and productivity under little supervision.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.