Walk in interview for Accounts Payable. Currently we are looking for Accounts Payable for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when required, signed receiving documentation and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
• Code invoices to the appropriate general ledger account, and record the vendor number.
• Verify invoices to check the unit of issue, unit price, quantity, extension, and applicable taxes against the hotel purchase order and receiving advice.
• Maintain an approved up-to-date vendor/supplier database on the accounts payable system.
• Obtain approval for invoices from the appropriate department head prior to processing the invoices on the accounts payable system.
• Print and submit cheques with supporting documentation to the Controller and the General Manager for their signatures.
• Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual cheques through the computer system.
• Forward all stop payment void cheques to the Assistant Controller for journalizing.
• Check vendor statements as they are received and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor.
• Prepare manual cheques as required if directed by Controller or Assistant Controller.
• Run the required reports at month end close the Accounts Payable cycle.
• Prepare journal entry for accrual of invoices received after closing and for goods and service received, but not yet invoiced.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience is an asset
• Accounting designation or enrollment in a recognized Accounting Program an asset
• previous hotel experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Fluent in English.
• Familiarity with Financials System, Lanmark, Fidelio, Reporting System, Micros POS and Excel an asset
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
• Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to the Position.
• Must be self-motivated and possess a high degree of analytical ability and confidentiality, and work in a safe, prudent and organized matter.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.