Walk in interview for Admin Generalist. Currently we are looking for Admin Generalist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assist in Recruitment process, prepare announcements, screen and filter CVs, arrange interviews
• Ensure new hired employees paperwork is completed and processed
• Process all personnel action forms, communicate with Social Insurance office, Labor office, Medical Insurance company, and Mobile services provider.
• Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Carry out orientation of new hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
• Maintain a good work environment for employees.
• Monitor employee’s attendance
• Prepare training programs, and coordinate training process
• Participate in job description process
• Participate in performance evaluation process
• Prepare required Human Resources reports
• Organize trainings, team meetings and events as needed.
• Provide operations support and documentation support for managers.
Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
• Coordinate the administration activities involved in the employee recruitment, performance evaluation and termination processes.
• Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations and office supplies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Very Good English Language
• BS/BA in business administration or relevant field, preferred post graduate HR studies.
• Working knowledge of HR functions and procedures
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.