Walk in interview for Admin Representative. Currently we are looking for Admin Representative for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Monitoring outdoor agent and communication status through differently available utilities 24*7.
• Report the issue from the agent through the mail.
• Open calls with our agent on visit and quality control.
• Send emails with every problem found on the online portal and create the ticket to an agent to visit the location, following up till the task is accomplished and then report the client.
• Checking that the location is working fine then send a Daily sheet with the required target accomplished from your team
• Support the back office team s if they faced any problem with any location.
• Support the call center team by receiving the daily report and send the site s manager.
• Following up to the end until the task is completed.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Smart with a key eye to detail
• Smooth way of handling agents under supervision
• Ability to solve problems
• Has a positive approach of saying the task was accomplished.
• Leader personality.
• Wants to grow and be rewarded for getting the job done.
• Residents of Cairo.
• Aware with Microsoft Office package and able to quickly write emails clearly.
• Smooth talker is added value.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.