Walk in interview for Administrative Secretary. Currently we are looking for Administrative Secretary for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle incoming phone calls, including screening calls, taking messages and keeping superiors aware of any important calls
• Positively represent administrators and the hospital as a whole over the phone, in writing and in person
• Schedule appointments for administrators and manage department calendars
• Coordinate travel plans for superiors
• Prepare any needed reports or documents for meetings
• Display exemplary customer service skills and help hospital patients, employees and visitors solve problems to the best of your ability
• Help prepare budgets and purchase orders
• Act in a manner that is consistent to the hospital’s goals and values
• Handle sensitive medical information with tact and common sense.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to present a professional, poised face to the public
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to handle important data and maintain a high level of accuracy
• Very good organization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing projects under high pressure
• Reliability and dependability.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.