Walk in interview for Approach Control Officer. Currently we are looking for Approach Control Officer for our company. Location Dubai.
• Participate in pre-watch briefings for the subsequent watch concerning all known conditions affecting safety and/or regularity of air traffic within the UAE FIR.
• Report failures, abnormal occurrences or any other conditions likely to constitute a safety hazard.
• Provide operational feedback to management on proposed airspace procedure and system changes.
• Practice professionalism and politeness to all users of services provided by the GCAA and to other staff in Air Traffic Services.
Education & Experience:
• Demonstrates Personal Drive by actively working towards ambitious personal goals, demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
• Communicates Effectively through conveying a clear and concise information and ideas that engage others.
• Demonstrates Collaboration by demonstrating a proactive team working and collaboration with others, role modelling the belief that the whole of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts.
• A minimum of 3 years spent exercising an Approach Rating at a major international airport
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Approach Control Officer in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.