Walk in interview for Area Manager. Currently we are looking for Area Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
▪ Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales of responsible Sales Crew team
▪ Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
▪ Provide guidance of sales crew daily, monthly, and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies
▪ Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales Team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI (Key performance Indicator) target are met
▪ Manage Sales team to ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
▪ Train new team member focusing on strong sales competencies and ensure that they perform well through coaching and monitoring skill
▪ Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate Sales Crew performance
▪ Driving team performance.
▪ Controlling the training and development of your staff.
▪ Analyze capital budget and expenses to find opportunities for cost-effectiveness and profitability.
▪ Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time.
▪ Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs.
▪ Develop marketing plans to achieve sales target and increase brand visibility within the assigned area ▪ Perform market research to study consumer behavior, latest trends and competitor activity.
▪ Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities.
▪ Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities
▪ Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
▪ Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements.
▪ Address customer issues and queries in accurate and timely manner.
▪ Completion of Projects and increase audit score.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum 7 to 12 years of experience as AREA MANAGER in LEADING CAFE / QSR with good standards.
• Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Hospitality or Tourism management.
• Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.