Walk in interview for Assistant Manager. Currently we are looking for Assistant Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Actively pursues growth opportunities for enhancing sea freight business and developing new areas of
• Establishes policies and operational procedures with the Operations Team to ensure the
• Team is equipped to deal with the business and customer requirements
• Builds business relationships with carriers and negotiates favorable rates with carriers for sea shipments
• Engages key accounts; ensures customer satisfaction is maintained at all levels of operations
• Coordinates with the operations team to ensure timely completion of contractual obligations as agreed
• with the customers and ensure all contractual KPI’s are achieved.
• Supports the Sales Function in the sales process through customer site visits, contract discussions and negotiating favorable rates with carriers
• Reviews and tracks progress against KPI; analyses reports, recommends changes to existing plans; recommends corrective actions for deviations and implementing changes
• Provides weekly and monthly reports, data, research, and market intelligence to the department manager highlighting Business performance, competitive offerings and customer expectations
• Proactively monitors and assess competitor initiatives; takes tactical actions to counter, protects and enhances the company’s brand equity
• Works closely with other internal (country and regional) departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure information exchange
• Develops team work, demonstrates shared goals and values; provides leadership guidance and support to all staff.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Industry related Certificate/ Diploma.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding.
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of Inco terms
• Very good knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Clear verbal and in writing communication.
• Tactfulness and politeness.
• Efficiency and accountability.
• Ability to focus and bring tasks to completion.
• Ability to develop and sustain good working relationships with the clients.
• Flexibility in the working hours.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.