Walk in interview for Assistant Planning Manager. Currently we are looking for Assistant Planning Assistant Planning Manager for our company. Location Dubai.
• Use the project management tools (MS Project, Primavera P6) to plan, monitor and control each of the programmer and project on time and within budget.
• Utilase the program me/project management reporting system that will give timely and effective reports to team leaders and the Managing Director to manage the project.
• Work with Serco team leaders and clients to produce detailed plans in appropriate Planning software and create easy-to-use integrated progress trackers in Excel.
• Assist the Programma Director in liaising with Serco team leaders, clients and subcontractors to identify programmer and project risks and risk owners, quantifying the identified risks, identifying risks mitigating measures, creating and managing the risks register.
• Assist Programmer Director in producing project control reports including variation reports on time and budget, risk management reports, issue logs and corrective action plans
• Assist Programmer Director in attendance of meetings on scheduling and project issues with the client and ensure that Serco Dubai Metro interests are fully represented.
Education & Experience:
• Excellent communication and influencing skills in liaising with project stakeholders for constructing the project schedules, identifying milestones and critical paths taking corrective actions to deliver projects on time and to budget.
• Good writing skills to prepare project management reports.
• Highly experienced in use and application of planning tools: Primavera P6; Microsoft Project and Competent in other Micro Soft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access) and Visio for constructing and maintaining programmer and project schedules and trackers for multiple projects.
• Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
• Preferably with 15 years working experience, including working with multinationals and large programmers and with overseas/multinational exposure covering activities such as:
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Manager in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.