Walk in interview for Beautician
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers upon arrival
• Remove hair using permanent and temporary methods (e.g. electrolysis and waxing)
• Apply hair products, like serum, cream and clay to style hair
• Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
• Recommend hairstyles and nail colors to match clients’ needs and personal style
• Apply makeup products
• Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their skin
• Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
• Maintain updated client records (e.g. contact details and treatments)
• Cross-sell therapies and beauty products, when relevant
• Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• work experience as a Beautician, Cosmetologist or similar position
• Hands-on experience with makeup and hair removal techniques
• Familiarity with skin care therapies, like moisturizing, exfoliation and peeling
• Knowledge of beauty products and trends
• Ability to provide personalized services based on each client’s requirements
• High school diploma
• Degree in Beauty therapy, Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.