Walk in interview for Business Analyst. Currently we are looking for Business Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Transformation Delivery accounts – Immediate
• Fully accountable for Requirements elaboration, Functional designs and Requirements tractability matrix.
• Bring to bear deep Cards and Payments Business/product knowledge towards developing most optimal functional designs
• Design and Lead collaborative requirements/deign workshops with senior client business leaders and their teams.
• Lead the development of prototypes/demos for client workshops.
• Assist cross functional teams and third-party vendors towards translating functional designs into robust, scalable technical designs
• Ensure process adherence sign offs, baselines etc.
• Single point of Cards and Payments Business leadership on the account.
• Ensure changes / new requirements on the program are streamlined such that the client outcomes are met along with account growth.
• Part of the Design Authority (along with lead architect for governing delivery assurance for changes to the Program
• Lead, Plan and execute client due diligence
• Translate Client Business requirements into functional outcomes that can be delivered
• Ensure Transformation solution tractability with requirements
• Deliver Customer facing presentations up to a senior executive level
• Manages client relationships
• Manages multi-function and / or global delivery relationships with Client Business counterparts.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance
• Total 10 to 15 years of large-scale Digital transformation for banks and finance institutions.
• At least 8-10 years in cards and payments transformation programs as a senior Business Analyst
• Strong Knowledge of Payments product capabilities eg. BLIK, Powercard, CAMS, GCPS etc.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills and experience in managing client.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
• Flexible about work content, timings and location
• Design and deliver presentations
• Analyze and resolve problems
• Influence management in defining customer needs and decision
• Effective Negotiation and resolve conflict.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.