Walk in interview for Business Analyst. Currently we are looking for Business Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ability to translate the business requirements into coherent, usable technology requirements and effectively document the same.
• Acts as a liaison between business users and technical analysts / developers in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and support of systems to ensure optimal operational
performance. Coordinate with the Project Manager to align Business analysis tasks into project plans
• Coordination with the business and IT teams on various project management activities.
• Review the documented deliverables at various project phases and coordinate the sign off from business stakeholders
• Identify the customization requirements where ever applicable and develop detailed specifications and review functional design documents
• Responsibility to complete all relevant project related documentation.
• Identify and document any gaps found during various project phases and coordinate with the stakeholders to develop the most appropriate approaches to address them
• Support the timely and effective implementation of in house and vendor projects.
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Supports the preparation and development of training materials
• Periodic updates to the Project Manager/business / IT / Review Committee on the progress of the project.
• Analysis of the feasibility of various change requests received from departments in the modules / projects managed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous Business Analysis experience is preferred
• 0-2 years of minimum work experience with preferred exposure to (not limited to)
• Business analysis
• Project / Change Management
• Product Development
• Hands on experience in participating in various system UATs (User Acceptance Testing)
• Exposure to creating documents, user guides, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into functionan requirements.
• Ability to anticipate and understand issues in different functional areas and recommend improvements
• Personality competencies
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Team-player and cooperative
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.