Walk in interview for Business Analyst. Currently we are looking for Business Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Analyses business functions in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
• Designs & creates system reports to improve operational efficiency.
• Consults with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
• Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
• Writes and maintains functional specifications for new or modified business systems.
• Consults and coordinates with systems analysts and programmers to design and develop automated business systems.
• Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
• Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
• Creates or assists others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
• Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
• Maintains user security and integrity of system data.
• Lead continuous improvement initiative to look for ways to work better and smarter
• Ensure effective communication maintained for internal and external stakeholders.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferred
• Typically requires a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Subject specific qualifications preferred (e.g. SQL, data analysis, pivot tables, business intelligence systems, etc.)
• Excellent command of English language both written and oral.
• Adept at writing database queries, report writing and presentation of findings to management
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including facilitation skills and stakeholder management.
• High-level proficiency in utilizing development, data, and business process analysis tools/utilities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
• Advanced Excel and pivot tables
• Strong SQL query writing
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong teamwork.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.