Walk in interview for Call Center Agent. Currently we are looking for Call Center Agent for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Dealing with customers in friendly, polite, and professional way to handle customers requirements.
• Responsible of patient reservation.
• Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner.
• Calling our prospect patient to inform them with our new offers/promotions.
• Coordinate the schedules with doctors.
• Maintain a follow up on the customer, whose query you had solved, Ensure they are satisfied with your answer.
• Responsible for patient s reports and records delivery by hand or via email.
• Arrange schedules of per-employment and pre-insurance cases.
• Ask customers to fill satisfaction survey.
• Submit daily, weekly, monthly reports to his/her direct line manager.
• Performs other tasks as assigned (by Manager) within the realm of his/her position, qualifications and capabilities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• 6 Months to 1 year Experience in Call Center
• Good in English
• Good in Ms office.
• Excellent in Communication and Negotiation skills
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.