Walk in interview for Chief Designer
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handle Minimum of 8 Large-Premium Scale Projects
• Liaise with Contractors, Suppliers & Clients
• Visit Sites & Travel Out of Station
• Coordinate with Production & Polishing Departments of the Factory
• Prepare Mood boards
• Prepare Complete Estimates of Projects
• Full Awareness of Site with Details of AC/Electricity/Plumbing
• Prepare Complete Comprehensive Presentations
• Manage Assistant Design Team
• Prepare & Update Furniture and Site Files
• Source & Create New Collections with New Materials
• Constantly Educate Oneself About Latest International Trends
• Do Research & Development of New Design Ideas
• Conclude Deals & Promote Business Development.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• A minimum of 6 years background in interior design
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Luxury Interiors
• Computer Literate- AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Extensive understanding of all phases of a development cycle from planning to completion
• Previous experience with managing a team and the ability to delegate
• Good at forming and maintaining relationships with clients and agents with the capability of establishing immediate and longstanding rapport
• Professional appearance, positive attitude, excellent telephone manner, verbal and written communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to work in high pressure environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.