Walk in interview for Civil Inspector. Currently we are looking for Civil Inspector for our company. Location Dubai.
• Follow the appropriate maintenance procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with the requirements
• Maintain accurate maintenance records of structural inspection activities, reports of structural inspection and analysis, work accomplished and other information using a computerized maintenance management system
• Conduct routine structural surveys, identify any evidence of structural deterioration, movement or deformation, verify quality construction on all structural concrete, evaluating their impact to the integrity of the structure, notifying Civil Engineer of any problem of structural significant and making work recommendations and schedule for repairs
• Conducts condition survey for any renovation and upgrade, investigated loading requirements and strength of concrete, mapped exiting cracked concrete, testing existing steel rivets and high strength bolts, and performed corrosion studies on the structural steel members and connections.
Education & Experience:
• Ability to use and calibrate various electronic test equipment and computer for the structural inspection activities
• Ability to write simple technical reports, routine business correspondence, prepare method statements and drawings as require
• Must have good eyesight and normal color vision
• Holder of a valid UAE driving license with a good driving skill and experience
• Vocational certificate or diploma in civil engineering discipline or equivalent
• Working knowledge of the strength of reinforced concrete, structural masonry and structural steel inspections, foundation testing, and corrosion studies.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Civil Inspector in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.