Walk in interview for Client Manager. Currently we are looking for Client Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients to understand their requirements and concerns
• Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
• Prepare and deliver presentations on projects
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Collaborate with team to achieve optimum results
• Resolve customer queries quickly and effectively
• Gain solid knowledge of real estate market; remain up to date with the local, regional and internal real estate markets, applicable property laws and competitors.
• Customer Focus: build and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent selling skills, with a track record of closing deals
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Strong negotiation skills and an understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
• High tolerance to stress: maintains composure in high-pressure situations
• Highly target-driven
• Adaptability: ability to respond positively to change and difficult situations
• Time Management
• Experience in Real Estate Sales
• Strong broker network (for Client Managers specializing in indirect sales)
• Wide-ranging market knowledge
• Business development experience preferred.
• Valid UAE Driver’s License is preferred
• Ability to communicate in more than one language is preferred
• Leads Loss Rate: Ensuring all received leads are contacted
• Completing work within assigned deadlines
• Maintain strong working relationships with brokers.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.