Walk in interview for CNC Machine Operator
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience as CNC operator
• Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.