Walk in interview for Communication Executive. Currently we are looking for Communication Executive for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support the ongoing comms strategy for all brands
• Ensure messaging guidelines are adhered to at all times
• Drive Public Relations activities
• Be an internal expert and go-to person for advice and support on PR activities
• Media Relations Management
• Directly liaise with journalists
• Responding to press enquiries
• Proactively generating coverage to promote our work and impact
• Support for all international affiliate teams
• Drafting or editing content: speech writing, media relations and full briefing documents/support materials
• Keep track of emerging themes and trends within the sector to ensure we are seen as a key commentator on relevant subjects.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 3-5 years experience working with government, technology or with energy clients within an Agency
• Strong media relations
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.